Saturday, May 25, 2013

End of an Era!!

I can't believe how quickly the years are flying by!  I can remember reaching the milestones of no more diapers, no more car-seats, all kids in school, and being SO excited about the progress everyone was making.  I am so enjoying the kids these past few years that I am almost sad at how quickly the time is slipping by.  We had yet another exciting event this week, 6th grade graduation.  No more elementary school for us.  Jr. High, here we come! YIKES!!!
 This picture shows the personality of these two pretty accurately.  They love each other, and frequently take care of each other-one's goofy and fun, one's studious and sweet.  I'll let you figure out who is who...
 Here they are with their diplomas and awards.

Kinsey earned gold honor roll-4.0 for the year.  She also earned the top award for her class-the Crystal Apple award.  This kid makes a mother proud.  I was surprised when Kevin didn't get the silver honor roll award-I asked him why not and he explained "it's not just the grades that matter Mom, my behavior scores count as well."  Oh-well that explains that.  He's working on it, and got a kind note from his teacher about his progress.  His teacher's and Mother have a hard time getting angry with him, because he's so dang funny and never trying to intentionally do wrong....BUT there's a time and a place.  Right Steve?  Not sure where he get's it....

LOVE MY TWINNERS!!!!

No comments: