Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's like Easter!!

Well....sort of. Our fine laying hens have become official "egg layers." Yesterday we woke to a fun surprise of an egg in the coop. Later that day Shay found another egg under the ping pong table. Today we found 2 eggs on top of our outdoor table-yes the chickens can jump on top of the table. Kind of gross. So, it's anybodys guess as to where we're going to find the eggs tomorrow. See what I mean? EASTER!



On another note...my cute 13 year old has started a little hair accessory business-she has even put a few things on a blog called http://littlebowspeep.blogspot.com -She's actually done a pretty cute job. So, I thought I would give her a shout out on my blog-if you have daughters, nieces, sisters, etc., these would make cute gifts. Here are a couple pics of how we've used a few of her creations. She also has bows and yoyo barrettes.








1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

Alrighty! I'll expect an awesome omelet in the morning!