Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dream Come True

We had the amazing opportunity to spend the last week in Salt Lake City. The reason for the trip...so that hubby and daughter could record a CD entitled "Messiah in America" and perform the inspiring oratorio in the Tabernacle. It was an awesome week filled with fun, family, r & r, and a little driving.

Thanks to my awesome sis-in-law who let us crash for the week. The kids had a blast hangin with their cousin, swimming, and playing games. If I have more time and energy I'll try to post some more pics of this fun trip.

(had to delete my photos...apparently the church asks that we not post any pictures of the organ pipes..they are a copyright of the MoTab....who knew!)

1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

Glad you guys had a great time. PS...you still have a link to one of your photos on the page. I didn't know about the copyright either. Crazy!